BearingPoint Business Services is a complete product development team where you will find dedicated colleagues in different key areas: Business Analysis, User Experience, Development, Testing and Service Maintenance. The main focus is innovation, so you will work with cutting edge technologies and latest technology stack in order to achieve tailor-made deliverables for BearingPoint clients. The BearingPoint Business Services approach is based on collaboration, communication, knowledge sharing and support, therefore come join us and be part of the tech community inside our firm.
About our team and projects
Looking for a new colleague with strong initiative to join our team of developers. We work in a cross-cultural environment with team members from 6 European countries (Ireland, Romania, France, The Netherlands, Austria and Germany).
Our daily meetings are focused on the challenges we face regarding the product specifications and finding best technical solutions on how to approach them.
If you want to join us with a full-time, permanent engagement check out the details bellow, also, and apply so that we can meet you.
What we expect from you:
- Experience working in a product team, collaborating with developers, designers, and project managers
- Execute user interface designs from product requirements and UI specifications
- Develop componentized UI architectures providing reusable UI elements
- Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity mock-ups as well as interaction flows
- Collaborate with back-end developers to develop a scalable, standardized and flexible UI architecture
- Strong Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Frontend projects
- Working with the product team to ensure high application performance
- Support project teams with expertise and mentoring for user interface design and testing
- Perform code reviews
Your skills and preferred qualifications:
- 2-6 years of Frontend Development experience
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS pre-processor
- Writing cross-browser compatible code
- Proven experience on working with REST API Design
- Skill for writing reusable components
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Version Control – GIT
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good analytical skills, critical thinking with a touch of creativity and a problem-solving mind-set
- Ability and desire to work as part of a cross-cultural team
- Open to learning new technical skills
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Azure environment experience
- Experience working in a cross-functional agile development environment
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.