BearingPoint Business Services is a complete product development team where you will find dedicated colleagues in different key areas: Business Analysis, User Experience, Development, Testing and Service Maintenance. The focus is innovation, so you will work with cutting edge technologies and latest technology stack to achieve tailor-made deliverables for BearingPoint clients. The BearingPoint Business Services approach is based on collaboration, communication, knowledge sharing and support, therefore come join us and be part of the tech community inside our firm.
About our team and projects
Looking for new colleagues with strong initiative to join our team of developers. We work in a cross-cultural environment with team members from 6 European countries (Ireland, Romania, France, The Netherlands, Austria, and Germany).
Our daily meetings are focuses on the challenges we face regarding the product specifications and finding best technical solutions on how to approach them.
If you want to join us with a full-time, permanent engagement check out the details bellow, also, and apply so that we can meet you.
What we expect from you:
- Work with an Agile team whose members are based in various countries
- Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of the software applications & databases
- Build, manage and support various components of infrastructure
- Focus on continuous integration and continuous delivery of our core products
- Setup, monitor and backup development and test environments
- Work with the team to support the build and release processes and implement them in all environments
- Provide support for existing applications and clients
- Perform code reviews
Your skills and preferred qualifications:
- 2-6 years of experience with dedicated back end frameworks such as Node.js / .NET.
- Real production experience with dedicated Node.js / C# backend frameworks such as Express / .NET Core/Standard and .NET Framework
- Proven experience on working with REST API Design
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Strong understanding of DB concepts
- Version Control – GIT
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Microsoft Azure environment experience
- Experience with both Code first and Database first approaches
- Experience with Agile, Scrum
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.