Business Process Consultant
If you are a creative, ambitious, problem-solver, who is looking for the next big-step in your career, consider joining the BearingPoint People and Strategy consulting team.
We are a talented group, who enjoy helping our clients solve their most challenging business problems. We work in an open and collaborative way, where new ideas are always welcome. BearingPoint is an environment where potential and high performance is recognised and rewarded.
At BearingPoint, our Business Process Consultants are involved in a mix of short-term projects and longer-term programs to improve business process efficiency leading to increases in productivity and capacity for our clients.
Typical activities for you will include:
- Facilitating remote and on-site workshops with client personnel and business stakeholders for process discovery, pain-point identification, generating improvement options and ensuring client engagement and buy-in.
- Discovery and documentation of current business process and capture of current process performance measurements.
- Analysis of process performance and identification of process improvement and optimisation opportunities.
- Design and documentation of future state business processes, incorporating optimisations and improvements.
- Propose appropriate process automation and measurement technologies such as process mining, execution management systems, robotic process automation, low-code solutions, etc.
- Designing and delivering functional and business requirements gathering workshops, development and evaluation of potential future operating models including the business processes and organisation design.
- Ensuring engagement of key client personnel and buy-in to the proposed solution, including documenting benefits analysis and agreeing action plans throughout the process.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of relevant process automation and measurement technologies.
Our consultants can work across all stages of the project lifecycle from design phase through to operational support. This can include requirements analysis (business and technical), design of the target operating model (organisation structure, ICT systems and supporting business processes), development of “to be” business processes, staffing models, process descriptions and supporting training materials to name a few!
You should have the following skills:
- Master’s degree (2.1 or higher) or a First-class primary degree in a Digital discipline, Business or Management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role as a business analyst/process analyst or similar.
- QQI Level 7 (or higher) qualification in an operational excellence discipline (Lean or Lean Six Sigma) or IASSC or CSSC green-belt qualification (ideally).
- Experience in documenting processes (as is and to be), including improvement recommendations, reports and action plans.
- Experience of workshop facilitation, including brainstorming, design thinking or similar workshop techniques.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint etc.).
- Strong, effective communication skills, both written and verbal (including fluent English).
- Great interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical ability and good decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, with changing priorities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with different disciplines including project managers, change managers, enterprise architects, development teams and solution providers.
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to you?
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.