At BearingPoint Ireland, we are working with a wide range of clients on projects that are transforming the way business is being done. We are looking for a talented CRM Architect to join our Salesforce team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the BearingPoint team as a Salesforce Architect to spearhead Service, Sales and Marketing Cloud initiatives and projects. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to leverage and develop your business and technology skills working on challenging technology programmes.
We’re looking for customer-focused people who have a real passion for innovation: people who can work effectively within a team and openly challenge the status quo to develop effective business solutions. You’ll need to have excellent communication skills, and an inquisitive nature, paired with a technical mind-set and analytical abilities.
- You will work with users to define initial requirements, through interviews, workshops, etc.
- You will lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements and identify solutions.
- Design & document flexible, scalable, and robust architecture for Customer Relationship Management to meet the dynamic needs using the Salesforce Clouds.
- Serve as the bridge between the functional analysts and the technical developers to transform and develop new requirements into designs, development approaches and implementation.
- You will be able to communicate your vision and designs to others, producing documented designs and presenting your solution and its benefits.
- Work with the sales team on Salesforce bids/tenders
The candidate should possess:
- A third level degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- 5+ years working with the Salesforce platform and multiple full lifecycle Salesforce implementations overseeing the technical direction, development and implementations.
- Experience building apps using Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Sales and Marketing Cloud as well as Salesforce platform.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- An innovative mindset with a passion for technology.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- A can-do attitude and a motivated self-starter who can operate independently.
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual
feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our
business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of
the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements.
BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.