Do you want to join an exciting, growing team that wants to hear your ideas?
Working in BearingPoint you will be joining a team that is passionate about building innovative, high-quality software for its clients. You will be working in agile teams with all the support and training you need.
At BearingPoint we are growing quickly and we are currently hiring a security engineer to join our team.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for working on engagements to assist clients to monitor, assess security threats, and to define, develop and deploy security responses. You will leverage your existing endpoint security, operations, scripting and development skills to help our clients achieve world-class security environments. You will
- Monitor and configure of a range of security tools
- Define and report on security metrics
- Deliver, manage and administer Cyber Security solutions
- Collaborate with management on process improvement, documentation, and definition for threat analysis and classification
- Assess threat levels and define threat responses
- Support security incident response processing
- Maintain knowledge of industry-wide attack methodologies and the current threat environment
- Adhere to policies, procedures, and security best practices
- Act as a mentor and escalation point for analysts and engineers regarding security solutions
- Offer technical expertise and insight driving direct improvements and remediation of security vulnerabilities
You have a minimum of 6 years' experience and should include:
- 3+ years' proven experience in a security role
- Proven experience in a security role
- Understanding of Cloud Security and related tools and processes
- Debugging and troubleshooting knowledge and experience particularly in Windows/Azure/IIS applications or equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of industry-wide attack methodologies and current threat environment
- Knowledge of relevant security standards and defence in depth principles
- Effective communication in both oral and written English
- Interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to engage with various stakeholders to define and get agreement on technical aspects of an IT architecture
What we offer:
You will receive a competitive salary where you are rewarded for both your individual performance and company performance. You will also receive a best-in-class benefits package including holidays, private health insurance, pension contributions, gym/club subscription, wellness programmes, mobile phone and much more. In addition, we offer:
Hybrid working – where each team has autonomy to determine their in-person and remote working schedule.
Continuous learning – we understand that it is imperative to invest in our people’s development and we provide external training at prestigious universities such as Oxford and Yale
Social events – our people perform best when they have a good work life balance, monthly events for all to attend
Equal & inclusive culture – we are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong and can thrive in a work environment with a strong sense of community
Mentoring & coaching – every employee has a development manager to help them grow their career with feedback via continuous conversations
Giving Back – you will have an opportunity to join our many giving back initiatives including our commitment to sustainability. Our Emissions Calculator gathers accurate emissions data and enables our clients to understand their footprint and track progress on emission reduction and pave the way for a better future.
Together, we are more than business.
To see more from our people with their experiences of BearingPoint please visit our careers website www.bearingpointcareers.ie
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.