Microsoft 365 Senior Analyst / Developer
BearingPoint are recruiting for a Microsoft 365 Senior Analyst / Developer to join our consulting team and deliver solutions focused on the Microsoft 365 technology stack.
You will be joining an established team of consultants who will work closely with customers to define their requirements, design, and deliver solutions extending Microsoft 365 solutions.
- Supporting the technical implementation of M365 projects with a focus on the deployment of the Microsoft document management system (SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive).
- Being a subject matter expert in the technical implementation of Microsoft Teams and in particular the integration of SharePoint, Planner, Power BI reporting, Power Automate Flows, Power Virtual agent and PowerApps.
- Ability to write PowerShell scripts and cmdlets to perform certain functions, move data, automate tasks, reporting or integrate with other applications.
- Assisting with data migration projects primarily developing, deploying, troubleshooting, and maintaining capabilities for SharePoint on-prem and SharePoint Online.
- Knowledge and a proven ability of architecting, designing, and delivering SharePoint Intranet solutions preferably in SharePoint Online.
- Be a go-to member of the team for everything Microsoft 365 related, from solution and product knowledge to innovation, best-practice, administration, and support.
- Stay up to date with new developments within Microsoft 365 and Teams to ensure we are always bringing the latest innovations to our clients.
- Work closely with our broader Microsoft Cloud team to ensure we can bring end to end solutions to our clients including custom applications, security, and data.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and non-hierarchical environment where your talent is what counts.
- Develop your career at a pace that matches your ambition in the direction you want to go.
- Working closely with Project Managers to ensure delivery in a timely and efficient manner.
The successful candidate shall have the following skills:
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience administering and supporting Office 365 services such as Exchange, SharePoint, Azure, OneDrive for Business, Teams, etc.
- Solid knowledge of Office 365 and its interaction with Active Directory.
- Advanced skills managing Office 365 using PowerShell.
- Experience with Power Automate or Power Platform.
- Experience with Azure AD user management for Office 365.
- Experience with Intune for mobile device management and Windows 10 device management.
- Experience with data retention, preservation and eDiscovery preferred.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Additional Scripting skills is desirable.
- Good time management skills, delivering solutions on time with tight schedules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to present technical solutions in easy-to-understand business language.
- Enthusiastic and keen attitude to developing knowledge in existing and upcoming technologies.
What we offer:
You will receive a competitive salary where you are rewarded for both your individual performance and company performance. You will also receive a best-in-class benefits package including holidays, private health insurance, pension contributions, gym/club subscription, wellness programmes, mobile phone and much more. In addition, we offer:
Hybrid working – where each team has autonomy to determine their in-person and remote working schedule.
Continuous learning – we understand that it is imperative to invest in our people’s development and we provide external training at prestigious universities such as Oxford and Yale
Social events – our people perform best when they have a good work life balance, monthly events for all to attend
Equal & inclusive culture – we are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong and can thrive in a work environment with a strong sense of community
Mentoring & coaching – every employee has a development manager to help them grow their career with feedback via continuous conversations
Giving Back – you will have an opportunity to join our many giving back initiatives including our commitment to sustainability. Our Emissions Calculator gathers accurate emissions data and enables our clients to understand their footprint and track progress on emission reduction and pave the way for a better future.
Together, we are more than business.
To see more from our people with their experiences of BearingPoint please visit our careers website www.bearingpointcareers.ie
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.