At BearingPoint Ireland, we are growing quickly and have a number of exciting new projects to challenge the very best Project Managers. We are working with a wide range of clients, on a number of complex projects that are transforming the way business is being done in Ireland and we are looking for talented Project Managers to join our team.
Skills and Experience required:
- 5 years proven experience managing complex IT and business change projects.
- Relevant 3rd level degree qualification and experience.
- Can work on multiple projects simultaneously and ensure there is an alignment between linking projects.
- Understanding of the tools and skills required to decompose projects into achievable tasks and goals.
- Ability to be a team player but also be able to work on own initiative demonstrating "ownership".
- Excellent communication, written, verbal, interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills and a proven ability to manage C level client relationships.
- Strong organisation skills with an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong commercial awareness with a high level of strategic thinking.
- Skilled in the creation of project documentation.
- Appropriate PM certifications such as PMP, Prince2.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile projects.
- Basic Project Management skills such as:
- Project planning and delivery.
- Budget management.
- Stakeholder management (technical and business).
- Change control management.
- Project team and resource management.
The ideal candidate should be able to support a proven track record in:
- Project delivery across one or more areas such as: Software development; Systems integration; IT services industries; Infrastructure; Migration; etc.
- Managing a project budget including: Forecasts; Expenses; Subcontractors; Team; Training; etc.
- Team management including: Good leadership; Motivation; Mentoring / Coaching; Conflicts management; etc.
- Stakeholder management including: Communication; Setting and managing expectations; Issues; Managing conflicts; Negotiation; etc.
- Planning, organising, scheduling, problem solving and the resolution of conflicting priorities. This is not a passive role and will require active participation in the delivery process.
- Applying the software development life-cycle and delivery of complex software integration solutions.
- Experience in applying formal methodologies (PMI, Prince2, XP, RAD, etc.).
- Business Development, Account and Stakeholder Management.
- Proven experience in writing reports for senior project and business stakeholders.
What we offer:
You will receive a competitive salary where you are rewarded for both your individual performance and company performance. You will also receive a best-in-class benefits package including holidays, private health insurance, pension contributions, gym/club subscription, wellness programmes, mobile phone and much more. In addition, we offer:
Hybrid working – where each team has autonomy to determine their in-person and remote working schedule.
Continuous learning – we understand that it is imperative to invest in our people’s development and we provide external training at prestigious universities such as Oxford and Yale
Social events – our people perform best when they have a good work life balance, monthly events for all to attend
Equal & inclusive culture – we are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong and can thrive in a work environment with a strong sense of community
Mentoring & coaching – every employee has a development manager to help them grow their career with feedback via continuous conversations
Giving Back – you will have an opportunity to join our many giving back initiatives including our commitment to sustainability. Our Emissions Calculator gathers accurate emissions data and enables our clients to understand their footprint and track progress on emission reduction and pave the way for a better future.
Together, we are more than business.
To see more from our people with their experiences of BearingPoint please visit our careers website www.bearingpointcareers.ie
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.