Do you have an agile mindset and are you skilled at getting people to where they need to be? Our Agile Leads and Scrum Masters push for better ways of working to drive better outcomes for our clients. We use Agile, Lean and DevOps principles to deliver projects in promoting better team collaboration, better predictability, greater value, happier teams and clients, continuous improvement and safer project delivery. We are seeking a Scrum Master to join our growing Agile Delivery practice in Dublin.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for making use of Agile delivery practices to maximise the output value of the development team(s) to deliver projects and playing a key role in ensuring the quality of the solutions that we build.
- Drive the Agile process
- Scrum Master / Agile Lead working with development teams
- Drive the Agile process
- Coach teams in agile practices, processes and tools
- Assist product owners to manage product backlogs
- Help to clarify goals for the team and/or individuals and actions to achieve those goals
- Lead the team’s delivery to production
- Motivate the team and ensure all team members feel important and part of the team
- Help deliver agile training courses for clients and/or internal BearingPoint staff
- Serve as a subject matter expert to instil a culture based on Agile and Lean principles
- Drive continuous improvement
The candidate should possess:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Technology background preferably with development experience
- Track record in leading agile teams
- Experience using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Scrum Master / Agile certification
- Leadership and facilitation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including fluent English)
- 3rd level Technology related degree
What we offer:
You will receive a competitive salary where you are rewarded for both your individual performance and company performance. You will also receive a best-in-class benefits package including holidays, private health insurance, pension contributions, gym/club subscription, wellness programmes, mobile phone and much more. In addition, we offer:
Hybrid working – where each team has autonomy to determine their in-person and remote working schedule.
Continuous learning – we understand that it is imperative to invest in our people’s development and we provide external training at prestigious universities such as Oxford and Yale
Social events – our people perform best when they have a good work life balance, monthly events for all to attend
Equal & inclusive culture – we are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong and can thrive in a work environment with a strong sense of community
Mentoring & coaching – every employee has a development manager to help them grow their career with feedback via continuous conversations
Giving Back – you will have an opportunity to join our many giving back initiatives including our commitment to sustainability. Our Emissions Calculator gathers accurate emissions data and enables our clients to understand their footprint and track progress on emission reduction and pave the way for a better future.
Together, we are more than business.
To see more from our people with their experiences of BearingPoint please visit our careers website www.bearingpointcareers.ie
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.