MuleSoft Team Lead
As team lead you will have the opportunity to lead the design and implementation of MuleSoft integration solutions for our clients, realising the value in API-lead integration. Our enterprise clients span across a range of business sectors including financial services, public sector and telecommunications. As team lead you will be expected to take a hands-on role in solving complex integration requirements and providing leadership and mentorship to the development team.
- Define and implement the appropriate integration pattern to meet customer requirements
- You will work closely with business and technical stakeholders to conduct the analysis needed to support solution definition
- You will have opportunity to work across varying industry domains and experience a wide range of solution types
- You will use your understanding of technology to help define and build systems with real business alignment and value
- Deliver interactively, demonstrating value early to the client
- You will be able to communicate your vision to others, producing documented designs and presenting your solution and its benefits
- You will take a leadership role in the integration development team setting the technical direction, development standard and delivering complex integration use cases
- Mentor junior developers and support their development
The candidate should possess:
- Technology background preferably with Java Development background
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar development team leadership role
- Expert knowledge of the MuleSoft platform
- Expert knowledge of enterprise integration patterns and how to implement them on the MuleSoft platform
- Familiar with API definition and the RAML API specification language
- Hands-on with the ability to deliver complete integration use cases on the MuleSoft platform
- Experience of agile delivery methodologies
- MuleSoft developer certifications an advantage
- Containerisation experience including Docker and advantage
- Strong track record in leading teams in the delivery of complex MuleSoft solutions.
- Passion for innovation and creative problem solving and intellectual curiosity.
- Strong consulting aptitude including influencing skills, verbal and written communication skills (including fluent English), self-starting and self-motivation, leadership and facilitation skills, etc.
- Proven ability to liaise between the customer, vendors, project management and the technical team on questions, issues and revisions to a solution
- Excellent knowledge on multi system landscape architecture and design techniques
- Ability to research new and emerging technologies and their relevance to clients
- Experience of technical project planning, budgeting and tracking an advantage.
- 3rd level degree in Computer Science (or related)
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.