Senior Technology Advisor
BearingPoint is seeking experienced Technology Advisors to join our growing Technology Consulting practice in Dublin. As a trusted advisor, you will get the opportunity work with senior business and technology stakeholders within our clients to help position technology to achieve business outcomes. You will get the opportunity to define both the business and ICT strategy for leading organisations in Ireland. You will gain an understanding of their business objectives and play a key role in creating attractive, pragmatic technology plans and roadmaps to meet business demands focused on rapid time to value.
You will get the opportunity to join and contribute to our firm wide CIO Advisory community to leverage and share best practices, industry trends and accelerators to benefit our client engagements and maximize client outcomes.
- Be comfortable working in a consulting environment where the problems or solutions are not always obvious and working in a collaborative fashion with clients and team members is required to find the best solutions
- Have the ability to capture and understand core business needs and reframe these in a technology context and communicate your vision effectively to achieve stakeholder buy-in
- Be ambitious, outgoing, self-motivated and keenly interested in applying technology to achieve tangible business outcomes
- Have direct experience in the planning and delivery of successful business technology transformation programs
- Have strong influencing skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills (including fluent English)
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in consulting
- Have a third level degree or certification in a technology discipline
What benefits are available to me?
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.