Senior Consultant - Finance & Risk
This person will be responsible for supporting delivery of digital finance transformation engagements within our client base where we are delivering efficiencies and improvements whilst utilising cutting-edge digital technology. We are looking for individuals who will excel in a client facing environment and can work in multi-disciplinary teams and with clients in a collaborative and creative way to deliver outstanding outcomes.
- Supporting the delivery of digital finance transformation programmes with a focus on leveraging leading edge technology across financial services and other sectors
- Engaging in a credible manner with multiple senior level stakeholders in relation to programme progress and outcomes; Utilising your extensive consulting skills and experience in working across all levels of an organisation
- Working in a diverse team environment where you will multi-task, and support colleagues to produce high quality client deliverables to budget and on-time
- Ability to present complex data and arguments in a way that is understood at all levels, based on your strong written and oral communication skills
The candidate should possess:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a client facing role, with a track record of delivering transformation within a finance function.
- Good understanding of key finance processes e.g. external reporting, internal management reporting and analysis, planning budgeting and forecasting, Transactional Processes (AP/AR/P2P)
- Passion for data and use of emerging technologies, including Advanced Analytics, AI and Machine Learning
- Strong consulting aptitude including influencing skills, verbal and written communication skills (including fluent English), self-starting and self-motivation, leadership and facilitation skills etc
- Passion for innovation and creative problem solving and intellectual curiosity
- Proven record of implementing transformation and change programmes – experience of implementing programmes within finance, risk or compliance functions would be an advantage
- Demonstrated experience of communicating and reporting to Senior Management and Executive stakeholders
- Experience working in diverse programme teams including people development, coaching and mentoring members within your team
- Strong Programme & Project Management skills – PM certifications would be an advantage
What benefits are available to me?
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.