Agile Delivery Lead
Do you have an agile mindset and are you skilled at getting people where they need to be? Our Agile Delivery Leads push for better ways of working to drive better outcomes for our clients. We use Agile, Lean and DevOps principles to deliver projects in promoting better team collaboration, better predictability, greater value, happier teams and clients, continuous improvement and safer project delivery. We are seeking experienced Agile Delivery Leads to join our growing Agile Delivery practice in Dublin.
The Agile Delivery Lead may be responsible for managing several large-scale initiatives in a fast-paced and diverse environment using agile methodologies to deliver projects and/or coach and advise clients as they undertake an agile transformation.
- Scrum Master/Agile Lead working with development teams
- Drive the agile process
- Coach teams in agile practices, processes and tools
- Assist product owners to manage product backlogs
- Help to clarify goals for the team and/or individuals and actions to achieve those goals
- Lead the team’s delivery to production
- Motivate the team and ensure all team members feel important and part of the team
- Deliver agile training courses for clients and/or internal BearingPoint staff
- Assess the agile maturity of client teams and coach to higher levels of maturity
- Serve as a subject matter expert to instill a culture based on agile and lean principles
- Drive continuous improvement
The candidate should possess:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Technology background preferably with development experience
- Track record in leading agile teams
- Experience using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Scrum Master/Agile certification
- Experience in coaching and training
- Knowledge of scaling agile with SAFe, Discipline Agile Delivery (DAD), Nexus
- Leadership and facilitation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including fluent English)
- 3rd level Technology related degree
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.