People & Strategy: Change Management Advisor
When you think about the workplace of the future, does it fill you with excitement, or fear? Are you a naturally empathetic person, who recognises that everyone is impacted differently by change? Do you take time to listen and understand different viewpoints before embarking on a course of action?
BearingPoint adopts a “People first …. Solutions follow” approach to transformation. We recognise that every business solution starts with people. The success of any transformation programme is underpinned by the successful transition of people to new ways of working.
We are currently looking for experienced Modern Workplace Change Management Advisors to join our growing Change Management and Organisation Development team.
So, what does the ideal candidate look like?
- You are a people person who values taking time to listen and understand different viewpoints
- You have the ability to visualise the future workplace and the different ways change will impact how people work and engage with each other
- You are passionate about technology and how it is used to deliver services and improve user experience
- You have lived experience of change and the ability to apply past learning to new situations
- You are a team player who enjoys working collaboratively with people from different backgrounds and areas of expertise
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to tailor messaging and engage effectively with people throughout the organisation, from the reception desk to the office of the Chief Executive
- You bring strong consulting skills, and practical experience of working on a wide variety of projects for different clients
- You will bring practical experience of using and applying structured Change Management methodologies
- You understand that Change Management is about people, not document version control, not project or software scope change, not contract change
- You will have an established track record in supporting the delivery of successful transformation programmes
- You will be someone who takes pride in their work, has an innate curiosity and strong customer service ethos
- You continuously strive to develop yourself and support the development of others by sharing knowledge and experience
- Your enthusiasm is complimented by emotional intelligence, resilience and determination to realise your goals
- You will be resilient and adaptable to changing situations, and unfazed by the variety and scope of work involved in Change Management
What is in it for you?
- You will work in an organisation where no two days are the same
- You will have the opportunity to work on stand alone change management projects, or as part of a multi-disciplined team delivering a large-scale technology or organisation transformation programme
- You will work in a global organisation that is large enough to offer a wide variety of challenging opportunities, but in a local community where everyone to knows your name and are always willing to offer support
- You will be supported to continuously grow and develop your career and have the opportunity to support and mentor junior consultants
- You will develop strong consulting skills, working on a wide variety of projects for clients in the consumer industries, production industries, financial services and the public sector, both in Ireland and internationally
- You will work with other like-minded and creative individuals to develop new ideas that have the potential to make a real difference to the businesses we work with
- You will have the opportunity to support the development of new business and service offerings
What does the role entail?
- Depending on your level of experience, you will either lead or support the delivery of change management projects including the design, planning, delivery and ongoing benefits measurement and realisation
- You will support the ongoing development of our Change Management and Organisation Development service line, including collaborating with colleagues throughout Europe to research and develop new methodologies and service offerings
- Delivering excellence, which requires a strong attention to detail and an openness to giving and receiving feedback to drive continuous improvement and development
- Live by BearingPoint values which include Commitment, Teaming, Excellence, Passion and Stewardship
- Build trusted relationships including developing an holistic understanding of your clients and the environment they operate
- Effectively manage your time to balance the demands of different project clients, practice contributions and your own self development
Although initially working remotely as part of the government guidelines, the role will require you to work from BearingPoint offices or client offices as appropriate.
What we will look for in your Cover Letter / CV?
- Mandatory cover letter (max 300 words) on why you feel you are a fit for the role
- A strong track record of academic achievements and self-development, typically demonstrated by a post graduate degree or professional experience. Our team come from diverse backgrounds but a qualification/certification in a People-related discipline including Change Management, Organisation Psychology, Organisation Behaviour or HR related discipline would be advantageous
- We value practical experience, including previous experience of working in the consulting industry or evidence of applying your learning to various roles in different organisations
- Track record in delivering complex projects including some formal project management certification
- Prior experience of delivering the types of projects our Change Management consultants would typically support including, but not limited to, the following:
o Digital transformation
o Modern workplace, including Office 365 and MS Teams implementations
o Supporting the transition to remote / hybrid working arrangements
o Implementation of enterprise applications such as HRMS, CRM or Regulatory Reporting
o Operational improvement and business process redesign
o Operational reviews
o Organisation redesign / designing and implementing new Operating Models
o Strategic workforce planning / workforce capacity analysis
o Culture change
o Competency and skills development
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.