People & Strategy: Organisation Design Advisor
Are you a people focused, problem-solver who has led organisation redesign / development programmes? Are you a critical thinker who will challenge norms and ways of working? Would you like to join a team that works collaboratively with clients to reimage their operating models and support them to realise their vision? If so, we may have the role for you.
BearingPoint is currently looking for experienced Organisation Design Advisors to join our People & Strategy team. Within your role you will lead the design and delivery of our clients’ organisation transformation programmes. This includes designing and reimaging operating models, organisation structures, roles and responsibilities and business processes to support the realisation of their strategic ambitions.
Our clients, like many organisations are facing a period of rapid and constant change. Digitisation, changing customer engagement models and new ways of working are driving the need for organisations to review their operating models, organisation structures and ways of working.
What we can offer:
- You will work in an organisation where no two days are the same
- You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with BearingPoint and client senior leadership teams on organisation transformation projects
- You will work in a global organisation that is large enough to offer a wide variety of challenging opportunities, but in a local community where everyone to knows your name and are always willing to offer support
- The opportunity to work in different industry sectors and across a range of different client environments
- You will work with other like-minded and creative individuals to develop new ideas that have the potential to make a real difference to the businesses we work with
- The opportunity to learn from and share knowledge with colleagues in BearingPoint’s vibrant practice and Ireland and across our global communities
- You will be supported to continuously grow and develop your career and have the opportunity to support and further develop your management and leadership potential
What does the role entail:
- Designing, planning, and delivering organisation redesign and transformation projects
- Designing practical and implementable transformation plans tailored to achieve each client’s vision for their organisation
- Working collaboratively with team members on client and internal projects
- Supporting the development of junior consultants including acting as a mentor and coach
- Developing and delivering quality outputs which drive client satisfaction and deliver against programme needs
- Monitoring and adapting to emerging trends, policies and leading practices in organisation design and ways of working
- Supporting the development of our organisational knowledge base and methodologies in organisation design and development practices aligned to leading and emerging thinking
- Developing and managing trusted client relationships
- Supporting the development of new client relationships including supporting marketing and business development activities
Is this the job for you?
Most likely if you have the following:
- A curiosity and interest in the workplace of the future / future of work, including the digital workplace, and an understanding of the impact of change on the workforce and organisation design
- A passion for supporting the development of others – both BearingPoint colleagues and our clients’ people through effective knowledge transfer, coaching and training
- An understanding of the business and operational challenges faced by Irish public and private sector organisations
- Excellent people skills, and the ablity to communicate effectively and deal with the rational, emotional and political aspects of transformation projects. This includes the ability to present complex information in an accessible way to all levels within an organisation
- The ability to lead and work in a team environment where you will multi-task, support junior colleagues and produce quality client deliverables to budget and on time
- Have a strong attention to detail and a structured approach to planning and delivering work
- Emotionally intelligent, resilient and energetic with the focus and determination to get the job done effectively, overcoming difficulties that may be encountered
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to influence decision-makers including Board level
- You will have excellent MS Office skills, including MS Excel data analysis techniques and MS PowerPoint
What we will look for in your Cover Letter / CV:
- Mandatory cover letter (max 300 words) on why you feel you are a fit for the role
- You will hold a postgraduate degree in Organisation Design / Organisation Development, People Transformation or a related subject, or have equivalent work experience (8 years+) in a series of organisation design and development roles
- Evidence of practical experience in planning, managing, and delivering organisation design / development projects, including programme design, stakeholder engagement, change management, communications, workforce enablement and benefits realisation
- Evidence of applying your skills across different client environments either in a consulting role, or through practical experience of working within different organisations and industry sectors
- A track record of continuous learning and professional development
- Experience of one or more of the following would be an extra bonus:
o Organisation governance
o Leadership development
o Change management
o Workforce capacity analysis
o Strategic workforce planning
o Design thinking
o Lean processes
- Project management qualification and experience would be desirable
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.