BearingPoint Ireland is currently recruiting a Microsoft PowerApps Developer for our Business Services Team. The Team focuses on building Software Assets based on the PowerPlatform. You will be a key member of the technical team, designing new features/integrations, mentoring juniors and supporting our clients. Coming from a strong Microsoft background, you will be expected to have broad and deep technical skills and experience, designing and implementing enterprise solutions based on the Power platform (or Dynamics).
We are looking for someone with 5 to 10 years of commercial development experience, with at least 1 to 2 years experience developing, configuring & integrating Microsoft Power Platform solutions along with the following:
- An excellent understanding of Dataverse along with how to design, develop and secure it.
- Strong experience with at least 3 of the following: PowerApps Portals, Model Driven Apps, Canvas Apps, PowerBI and PowerAutomate.
- We are looking for someone who is comfortable being client facing especially during product roll outs.
- Experience across the Microsoft portfolio especially Azure Portal, AAD, M365, MS Teams & SharePoint.
- Experience with Dataverse Plugin Development in Visual Studio and C#.
- Technical ability in Microsoft PowerPlatform configuration, web service programming and development is essential.
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM).
- Experience or a good understanding of PowerPlatform DevOps capabilities and limitations (AzureDevOps/GitHub/Pipelines) along with Good Solution Management & version control.
- A good understanding of PowerPlatform licensing and its implications is also desirable.
- Strong self-starting and self-motivation, leadership and facilitation skills, etc.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- A positive, friendly attitude with a willingness to work with colleagues across Europe.
- 3rd level degree in IT related discipline.
- A willingness to learn, have or get certified and keep up to date with PowerPlatform.
- Ideal candidates will already have certifications in Microsoft Power Platform or Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.