Microsoft Modern Workplace Technical Consultant
BearingPoint are recruiting for a Microsoft Modern Workplace Technical Consultant to join our consulting team and deliver solutions focused on the Microsoft 365 technology stack.
You will be joining an established team of consultants who will work closely with customers to define their requirements, design, and deliver solutions extending Microsoft 365 solutions.
- Support envisioning workshops from a technical perspective with our clients to explore what the future of work means for them and how Microsoft technology can achieve this.
- Lead the design, build, and transformation of enterprise workplace and collaboration technologies using the Microsoft productivity tools.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Consultants to understand our customers business requirements and translating them into technical design.
- Ensure all solutions are delivered following Microsoft best-practice standards.
- Stay up to date with new developments within Microsoft 365 and Teams to ensure we are always bringing the latest innovations to our clients.
- Work closely with our broader Microsoft Cloud team to ensure we can bring end to end solutions to our clients including custom applications, Security, and data.
- Be a go-to member of the team for everything Microsoft 365 related, from solution and product knowledge to innovation, best-practice, administration, and support.
- Be an ambassador for BearingPoint building relationships across our firm, our clients, and partners both from a technical and business perspective.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and non-hierarchical environment where your talent is what counts.
- Develop your career at a pace that matches your ambition in the direction you want to go.
- Working closely with Project Managers to ensure delivery in a timely and efficient manner.
The successful candidate shall have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Information Technology or similar.
- 5+ years’ experience working in the IT industry.
- Experience working with the following platforms in Microsoft 365.
- Windows 10 - Intune/SCCM, Autopilot, Defender ATP, PowerShell.
- Enterprise Mobility & Security - Intune MDM & MAM, AAD, Identity, Information Protection, Threat Protection, Cloud App Security.
- Office 365 - Migrations from on-prem to Exchange online, Threat Protection, Data Protection, Compliance, SharePoint, OneDrive.
- Good time management skills, delivering solutions on time with tight schedules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to present technical solutions in easy-to-understand business language.
- Enthusiastic and keen attitude to developing knowledge in existing and upcoming technologies.
- Strong self-management skills, able to manage own workload to complete assigned tasks to time and quality.
- Experience delivering solutions with Microsoft security technology.
- In depth knowledge of the “Microsoft Stack” and how to leverage this to deliver solutions.
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.