Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET, Angular)
Do you want to join an exciting, growing team that wants to hear your ideas? A team that wants you to be up to date on the latest technologies.
Working in BearingPoint you will be joining a team that is passionate about building innovative, high-quality software for its clients. You will be working in agile teams with all the support and training you need.
At BearingPoint we are growing quickly, and we are currently hiring Senior Angular Developers to join our Software Development team.
As a Full Stack Developer (.Net Angular) you will….
- Join the early stages of an exciting new project
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, inclusive, transparent and non-hierarchical environment where your talent is what counts
- Develop your career at a pace that matches your ambition in the direction you want to go
Your experience should demonstrate….
- A minimum of 4 years front end development experience with Angular 5 or above
- A minimum of 10 years relevant development experience
- Strong understanding of how the DOM works and how to interact with it
- Experience of testing frameworks such as Jasmine and Karma
- Strong software engineering background covering SOLID principles with .Net and C# development experience
- Experience developing REST-based APIs
- Experience with Entity Framework, and MS SQL Server
- Git, TFS
- Modern Authentication experience OpenID Connect etc.
- Experience leading a team of developers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Practical experience in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Estimation and risk escalation knowledge and experience
- Issue diagnosis and performance optimizations
- Working in a fast-paced environment
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.