Technology Solution Architect
BearingPoint is seeking an experienced Technology Solution Architect to join our growing Architecture practice in Dublin. You will support our clients realise their business ambitions leveraging technology. As a trusted advisor, you will be expected to work with implementation partners and the client’s business and technical stakeholders to design complex technology solutions to modernise their existing technology landscape and support their journey to the cloud. You will provide technical oversight across the development and delivery of solutions defined.
You will also get the opportunity to join and contribute to our firm wide CIO Advisory and community to leverage and share best practices, industry trends and accelerators to benefit our client engagements and maximise client outcomes.
- Have strong solution design and architecture pedigree and experience (5 years or more)
- Have strong capability across multiple technology domains intrinsic to technology solutions including security, storage and infrastructure
- Have ability to define software and hardware capacity requirements based on system or user requirements
- Have ability to work with stakeholders to define architectural constraints
- Have experience providing architecture and technology leadership across cloud migration projects
- Have excellent knowledge (ideally with certification) on at least one cloud platform
- Have experience across all phases of the delivery phase form design to transition to operational support
- Have experience providing technology leadership and oversight to delivery scrum teams
- Have ability to create vision of the overall solution
- Work with technology partners to ensure successful delivery of solutions and interfaced systems
- Manage client business and technology stakeholders
- Manage and oversee the successful and timely delivery of the client obligations to ensure successful delivery of the solution
- Have experience in a client facing role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Employ structured methodologies and techniques to document architectures
- Ability to communicate and sell architectures to client business and technology stakeholders
- Have previous consulting experience
- Commercial or financial services experience desirable
- Work with vendor team review and sign off solution designs.
- Create and maintain technology standards
- Have a third level degree or certification in a technology discipline
- Have appropriate architecture certifications such as TOGAF, etc.
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual
feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our
business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of
the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements.
BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.