Business Consultant (Customer & Growth Team)
If you are a creative, ambitious, problem-solver, who is looking for the next big step in your career, consider joining the BearingPoint Customer & Growth consulting team.
We are a talented group, who enjoy helping our clients solve their most challenging business problems. We work openly and collaboratively, where new ideas are always welcome. BearingPoint is an environment where potential and high performance is recognised and rewarded.
We are looking to expand our team, and if you have over 4 years of experience working in industry, consulting or business transformation, we would like to hear from you.
BearingPoint Business Consultants focus on delivering real and sustainable value for our clients across two business areas, helping them to answer a range of important questions:
- Customer management – How can they serve their customers' needs better?
- Digital enablement – What is digital and what can it mean for their business?
What we can offer:
As a member of our team, we will work with you, to develop your capabilities across three areas:
- You will develop strong consulting skills, working on a wide variety of projects for clients in the consumer industries, production industries, financial services and the public sector, both in Ireland and internationally.
- You will develop as an innovator, working with other like-minded and creative individuals to develop new ideas that have the potential to make a real difference to the businesses we work with.
- We will encourage and nurture your entrepreneurial skills, allowing you to develop and present proposals and new ideas to BearingPoint and our clients.
Is this the job for you?
If you can tick many of the following boxes, we would be delighted for you to get in touch:
- I love finding new ways to do things.
- I enjoy variety and facing new challenges every day.
- I prefer working in small teams.
- I want to work in a company where everybody knows my name.
- I am interested in technology but don’t want to be a software developer.
- I want time and space to develop my ideas.
- I enjoy meeting and engaging with people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
- Most importantly I am excited to work with companies and Government organisations where I can make a tangible difference.
What does the role entail?
Working with our clients to help define future customer and digital experiences while also supporting them in the delivery of this transformation.
Competencies and Experience
- Core consulting skills such as requirements elicitation and management, business process analysis and modelling, and workshop facilitation skills
- Experience and knowledge of using tools and techniques such as Persona Development, Customer & Employee Journey Mapping, Design Thinking and / or Lean Startup, Service Design, Lifetime Value Mapping, Low Fidelity Wireframing, Customer Segmentation and Surveys.
- Strong consulting aptitude including influencing skills, verbal and written communication skills (including fluent English), self-starting and self-motivation, leadership and facilitation skills, etc.
- Ability to clearly articulate how services need to change from a customer-centric, system and business perspective.
- Strong user focus along with the ability to identify user needs and engage partners to collate user needs evidence. Translating technical concepts into non-technical language.
- Familiarity with change management, agile and programme ROI.
- Critical thinking. You know about the strategic context of your work and why it is important.
- Postgraduate degree or professional experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and influence stakeholders.
- Strong focus on collaboration and team working.
- Experience of remote working and associated tools.
- Excellent data gathering and analytical skills.
- An innovative and fresh thinker.
- Certification in Agile Methodologies and or Service Design.
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.