Software Developer (Java)
Do you want to join an exciting, growing team that wants to hear your ideas? A team that wants you to be up to date on the latest technologies.
Working in BearingPoint you will be part of a team that is passionate about building innovative, high-quality software for its clients. You will be working in agile teams with all the support and training you need.
At BearingPoint we are growing quickly, and we are currently hiring developers with strong knowledge of Java and other platforms to join our Software Development team.
A little bit about you...
· You will have at least 3 years’ design and development experience.
· You will have strong full-stack Java development experience with a track record of development on enterprise scale Java development projects
· You will preferably have worked with enterprise solutions using Java IDEs such as IntelliJ or NetBeans and tools such as Apache ANT or Apache Maven
· You will have strong relational database experience (PL/SQL, Oracle)
· You will have source code management experience (Git Bash)
· Awareness and knowledge of secure coding techniques
· You will have strong OO modelling, design, and implementation skills.
· You will have enterprise integration experience, ideally with Apache Camel, Active/Rabbitt MQ or similar.
· You will have fluent English and great communication skills.
· You will have worked in the full development life cycle, ideally using DevOps practices and it would be great if you have some experience in estimation and risk escalation.
And if you have experience in any of the following it would be an advantage:
· Familiarity with ELK stack (Kibana) or similar
· Familiarity with UNIX (Solaris)
· Experience in a client facing environment
· Experience with Activiti workflow engine
· Experience with issues diagnosis and performance optimisation
· Understanding and experience of Agile based development methodologies, particularly on large scale projects
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.