Salesforce Consultant - Digital Platforms Team
BearingPoint is one of Europe’s leading independent, partner led technology services and business consulting organisations and a highly regarded strategic partner for our clients. If you are a creative, ambitious, problem-solver, who is looking for the next big-step in your career, consider joining the BearingPoint Digital Platforms consulting team.
At BearingPoint Ireland, we are working with a wide range of clients on projects that are transforming the way business is being done. We are looking for a talented CRM specialist to join our Salesforce team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to leverage and develop your business and technology skills working on challenging technology programmes involving the deployment of market leading systems such as Salesforce.
We’re looking for customer-focused people who have a real passion for innovation: people who can work effectively within a team and openly challenge the status quo to develop effective business solutions. You’ll need to have excellent communication skills, and an inquisitive nature, paired with a technical mind-set and analytical abilities.
We are a talented group, who enjoy helping our clients solve their most challenging business problems. We work in an open and collaborative way, where new ideas are always welcome. BearingPoint is an environment where potential and high performance is recognised and rewarded.
- Bridge the gap between business problem and technical solution and build and deliver solutions using Salesforce.
- You will work with users to define initial requirements, through interviews, workshops, etc.
- You will lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements and identify process improvements and system solutions translating business needs into realisable system designs.
- You will be able to communicate your vision and designs to others, producing documented designs and presenting your solution and its benefits.
- You will work with software vendors and other service providers to find solutions to problems.
- You will take ownership for the configuration and delivery of solutions to clients.
- You will monitor critical business systems, implement proactive support policies and immediately investigate and resolve issues that affect production.
- You will identify new developments and enhancements for client systems.
The candidate should possess:
- Ideally Salesforce configuration experience and Salesforce certifications such as Salesforce Administrator and Service Cloud Consultant or Sales Cloud Consultant.
- Alternatively, a minimum of 2 years experience implementing CRM solutions
- A third level degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Flexibility and a willingness to work on a variety of software solutions.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- An innovative mindset with a passion for technology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A can-do attitude and a motivated self-starter who can operate independently.
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.