Business Process Consultant
If you are a creative, ambitious problem-solver who is looking for the next big-step in your career, consider joining the BearingPoint People & Strategy consulting team.
We are a talented group, who enjoy helping our clients solve their most challenging business problems. We work in an open and collaborative way, where new ideas are always welcome. BearingPoint is an environment where potential and high performance is recognised and rewarded.
We are looking to expand our team, and if you have over 3 years of experience working in industry, consulting or business change, we would like to hear from you.
BearingPoint Consultants focus on delivering real and sustainable value for our clients across five business areas, helping them to answer a range of important questions:
- Strategy and innovation – How can they truly achieve their strategic ambitions?
- Customer management – How can they serve their customers' needs better?
- Digital enablement – What is digital and what can it mean for their business?
- Operational excellence – How do they do more with what they have?
- People and change – How can their people best manage the changing needs of their business?
As a member of our team, we will work with you, to develop your capabilities across three areas:
- You will develop strong consulting skills, working on a wide variety of projects for clients in the consumer industries, production industries, financial services and the public sector, both in Ireland and internationally.
- You will develop as an innovator, working other like-minded and creative individuals to develop new ideas that have the potential to make a real difference to the businesses we work with.
- We will encourage and nurture your entrepreneurial skills, giving you the opportunity to develop and present proposals and new ideas to BearingPoint and to our clients.
- Master’s degree (2.1 or higher) or a First-class primary degree in a Digital discipline, Business or Management
- An innovative mindset with a passion for technology
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Strong, effective communication skills, both written and verbal (including fluent English)
- Ability to build relationships with client staff and your BearingPoint colleagues
- Good team-worker, enthusiastic and fun
- Great interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to change
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the consulting sector
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong analytical ability and good decision-making skills
- Strong awareness of the business/commercial environment in Ireland and the opportunities/challenges facing both businesses and Government
Please include a cover letter (max. 300 words) on why you feel you are a fit for the role.
What benefits are available to you?
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.