Strategy & Organisation Design Advisor
The speed of change in the world constantly creates new challenges for businesses and organisations and our strategy team helps our clients to adapt to these challenges, driving improved business performance, innovative business models and aligned business strategies.
We help our clients to adapt while remaining true to their purpose, their culture and their people. Our approach centres on supporting them to improve continuously by using the appropriate tools, methods, and approaches. By adopting a structured strategy approach and a people-centric methodology, we help our clients align their strategic vision and operational insights in a dynamic, sustainable, and timely fashion.
We focus on linking strategy to execution so that our client achieve tangible results. In recent years, we have supported many organisations through transformational changes, aligning their vision, generating buy-in and empowerment and we have found that those that achieve success are those who think big and deliver on their ideas.
We are currently looking for experienced professionals to join the People & Strategy team within our Consulting unit and support our clients with the realisation of their strategic goals.
As a Strategy & Organisation Design Advisor at BearingPoint, you will lead/be part of a multidisciplinary team on challenging assignments within a wide range of clients in the consumer industries, production industries, financial services and the public sector, both in Ireland and internationally. As a team, you will deliver complex projects for our clients that transform the way they do their business.
Your responsibilities will include
- Leading client engagements from high-level start to actual delivery and realisation of predefined objectives.
- Building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders including developing an holistic understanding of our clients and the environments in which they operate.
- Facilitating workshops, conducting relevant research and analyses, and actively engaging with clients on business strategies, development and integration of innovative concepts and technologies, and transformation plans.
- Understanding and acting upon the needs of our clients and translating these into solutions and projects.
- Actively updating yourself with new developments and innovations across industry and contributing to developing activities for our growing practice within the BearingPoint network.
- Supporting the ongoing development of our People & Strategy service line, including collaborating with colleagues throughout Europe to research and develop new methodologies and service offerings.
- Delivering excellence, which requires a strong attention to detail and an openness to giving and receiving feedback to drive continuous improvement and development.
- Living by the BearingPoint values which include Commitment, Teaming, Excellence, Passion and Stewardship.
- Effectively managing your time to balance the demands of different project clients, practice contributions and your own self development.
What we will look for in your Cover Letter and CV?
- A mandatory cover letter (max 300 words) on why you feel you are a fit for the role
- A strong track record of academic achievements and self-development, typically demonstrated by a post graduate degree or professional experience. Our team come from diverse backgrounds but a qualification/certification in a Strategy or Corporate Governance-related discipline including Business, Economics, Business Information Systems, Organisation Behaviour, Accountancy or MBA would be advantageous.
- We value practical experience and are seeking a candidate with a minimum of 5 years professional experience, including previous experience of working in the consulting industry or evidence of applying your learning to various roles in different organisations.
- A track record in delivering complex projects with some formal project management certification being advantageous.
- Prior experience of delivering the types of projects our Strategy and Organisation Design consultants would typically support including, but not limited to, the following:
- Organisation and operating model design / redesign
- Corporate governance
- Management control and information system design and operating
- Strategy implementation and OKR / KPI monitoring
- Pre and post-merger integration
- Feasibility studies and options analysis
- Business case development
- Organisation and process maturity assessments
- Development of strategic business plans
- Strategies for Digital transformation
- Sustainability: delivery of sustainable strategy development /solutions
- Corporate Responsibility, Corporate Social Responsibility
What benefits are available to you
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. We have a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people, 230+ of which are based in Dublin, and we support clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
Our growth is based on three synergetic business units: Consulting, Business Services, and Software Solutions. The first unit covers the consulting business with a clear focus on selected business areas. The second unit offers IP-driven digital assets and managed services beyond SaaS. The third unit provides market-leading software for a successful digital transformation. Across all units, BearingPoint develops new, innovative business models together with clients and partners, and In Ireland, we have been recognised as a major player in the consulting market for over forty years.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3 party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.