Project Management Office (PMO)
As a member of our Project Management Office you will be responsible for providing administration and project support to project teams in the delivery of Business and IT related solutions. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provision of Project Governance and Control Processes
- Project Planning, Scheduling and Resourcing
- Ensuring that Risks, Issues and Dependencies are managed
- Creation of Project Dashboard and Finance Reporting
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams
As a member of our Project Management Office, you will report into the overall project manager and give regular updates on project status, budgets, resources, issues, risks, etc.
- Provision of high quality administrative support to the Project Manager in planning, resource forecasting and finance reporting, administration, and project reporting.
- Support the communication strategy for the project, ensuring effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate programme and project workshops to assist in identifying risks, benefits, interdependencies and key messages of communication.
- Liaising with the project teams to collate, document, store and report information and decisions.
- Take ownership of PMO meetings and prepare documentation for, and record minutes related to on-going project meetings.
- Supporting lessons learned and identifying areas for continuous improvement across the project.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience in Project Office support role, with strong understanding of the systems development lifecycle.
- IT and/or business qualification
- A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite (i.e. MS Projects)
- Project planning ability
- Ability to analyse and present information
- Experience with the implementation of new project governance, frameworks, processes, methodologies and tools
- Committed, result driven team player
- Ability to work with individuals from all levels within the organisation.
- Excellent writing, verbal and presentation skills in English
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.