Telco Project Manager
BearingPoint is seeking an experienced Project Manager with strong telecoms exposure and a good track record of delivering technical change in a large organisation. The successful candidate will report to projects competency lead and will work on client project engagements.
Skills and Experience required:
- 5+ years' experience in the planning and delivery of complex software projects in a demanding environment, 10+ years in IT.
- Overall project prime for Telco Projects.
- Strong knowledge of Billing and Customer Care and other Telco related Information Technology systems implementations.
- Proven track record in the on-time, on-budget delivery of projects within the software development, systems integration and/or IT services industries.
- Strong skills in the planning, organisation, scheduling, problem solving and the resolution of conflicting priorities. This is not a passive role and will require active participation in the delivery process.
- Good leadership, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact up to senior management and executive level.
- Experience of managing and motivating teams of 5+ individuals.
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle and a track record in the delivery of complex software integration solutions.
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.