Service Delivery Manager
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
BearingPoint Ireland is current hiring an experienced Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to work on engagements assisting our clients in Services Delivery Management in an ITIL aligned manner. This will involve working with them to maintain their Services Catalogue and Service Delivery processes.
You will work as a SDM within one or more of our client organisations to manage Incidents, Events and Problems in an ITIL aligned manner. Your role will focus on:
- Incident Management, facilitating and managing end to end Incident resolution and coaching client SDMs in the processes
- Event Management, identifying events that need to be alerted and working with the wider support team and existing alerts framework to implement appropriate alerts
- Problem Management, working with Service Delivery team Business Analysts to identify Problems within the Incident Backlog
- Service Introduction; aligning service delivery with existing processes, making recommendations for enhancements to the processes where appropriate
- Service Transition; aligning service delivery with existing processes, making recommendations for enhancements to the processes where appropriate
- Information Security; aligning service delivery with existing processes
- Knowledge Transfer Management; working with client SDMs, coaching and facilitating knowledge transfer
In addition, you will also work with the client Service Delivery team to:
- maintain their Services Catalogue
- maintain Service Level Objectives / Agreements
- manage Operational Risk
- anticipate and respond to Service Capacity Risks
- anticipate and respond to Service Availability Risks
- anticipate and respond to Service Continuity Risks
You should possess:
- 4+ years’ experience working in a similar SDM role
- Experience of working with and adhering to ITIL Service Operation processes including: Event Management; Incident Management; Problem Management; Access Management
- Experience of working with and adhering to ITIL processes, including: Service Introduction; Service Transition; Change Management; Change Assessment; Transition Planning; Knowledge Management
- Experience of implementing / managing ITIL processes, including: Service Catalogue management ; Service Level management; Risk management; Capacity management; Availability management; IT Service Continuity management
- Experience with Continual Service Improvement; Service Review, Process Evaluation
- Effective Communication both orally and in writing in the English Language
- Ability to facilitate meetings to resolve Incidents
- Demonstrated leadership and pro-active thinking
- Interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated leadership and pro-active thinking
- Ability to work as part of cross functional team
- Ability to engage with various stakeholders
What benefits are available to you?
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.