HR Technology - Functional Graduate
HR Technology - Functional Graduate
Have you graduated within the last year with a degree in BIS or Computer Science? Do you have a keen interest in technology? As a member of BearingPoint’s People and Strategy group, you will have the chance to build a career as a problem solver, solving complex issues, always developing your skills and expertise. You will join an existing team providing ongoing guidance and support for mission critical, enterprise-wide HR systems. Your role involves both functional and technical support and regular customer meetings to discuss business critical requirements. You will have the opportunity to develop your technical, functional and interpersonal skills, while solving real business problems. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career, offering variety and career advancement.
- Develop a strong understanding of client’s HR technologies and the operations they support
- Actively manage any system issues that occur, identifying and implementing the best possible solution
- Actively participate in the change process, attending client workshops, designing solutions and providing support through development and implementation
- Analyse and document functional requirements to support system design
- Identify opportunities for continual system improvement and identify best practices in keeping with these recommendations
- Build trusted relationships with the client and manage expectations on delivery within scope
- Build core skills and business understanding to deliver solutions that are aligned with the organisation’s ongoing needs
What skills should you have?
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Management of Information Technology / Information Systems or related discipline
- A keen interest in technology and how it can be used to solve real business problems
- Experience of process and change management, systems analysis and design
- Strong communication skills (including fluent English), self-starting and self-motivation, leadership and facilitation skills, etc.
In an ever-changing business and technology landscape, we know it is imperative to keep investing in our people’s development. At BearingPoint, everyone, at every level, has a dedicated Development Manager who helps them map out a career path that plays to their strengths and interests and builds their skills, knowledge and experience. As a member of our team, expect to meet with your Development Manager to set your career and development goals and provide regular coaching and guidance to help you to achieve your ambitions. You will develop your consulting skills through on-the-job opportunities and a range of in-house and externally led training programmes. These include locally delivered sessions and a range of international, residential programmes aligned to your career path, delivered by senior BearingPoint people and thought leaders from some of the world’s most respected business schools.
We understand that people perform best when they have a good work-life balance, so at BearingPoint we have a wide range of activities and initiatives to help you network and unwind. Our very active Sports and Social club, organises everything from comedy nights to Hell and Back – these events provide plenty of opportunity to do something a little different while also spending some R&R time with your colleagues. BearingPoint also runs several events throughout the year to raise money for our partner charities.
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to you?
BearingPoint offers excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website www.bearingpointcareers.ie
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.